Lua Lanes is a portable, message passing multithreading library providing the possibility to run multiple Lua states in parallel. The 2008 version is a complete rewrite, basing all inter-thread communications on the Linda concept.

Manual etc.:
	http://akauppi.googlepages.com/lanes-2008-manual.html
	http://akauppi.googlepages.com/lanes-2008-comparison.html
	http://akauppi.googlepages.com/Luamultithreadingchoices.svg

Download:
	http://luaforge.net/frs/?group_id=265

I have removed the earlier 2007 versions form LuaForge download area. This is intentional, since it can only be seen as a preliminary study.

I'd like to get volunteers to test the system on following OSes:

	Windows 64-bit
	Linux 64-bit
	Solaris
	BSD

I hope this is the beginning of a beautiful story.  :)

-asko