Luiz Henrique de Figueiredo wrote:
Anyway, of course I appreciate the official patch at all, so before you
stop publishing it just stop the noise and keep translating it to a date tagged file for the T2 SDE:

Just for the record, the patch file has a timestamp in its first line.
Yeah, of course I noticed :-) But we still have to create unique filenames with checksum for the build system to check if it is vaild (and not corrupt or hacked) .
The renamed file is also what get's on our T2 source mirrors.

Usually every distribution has this problem.

But well, before you pull the patch due too high noise ratio, I just wanted to shut
up and reload the file when something majorly scrolls by on the Lua list :-)

Best regards,