Luiz Henrique de Figueiredo wrote:
What's the problem with releasing majorly fixed (read segfaults etc.)
versions of Lua more regularly? For example after a bug was found and
fixed?

That's just not the way we do things :-) Also, we take the opportunity
of minor relases to update the manual and this takes a bit more work
than just patching simple bugs.

But, like Roberto said, Lua 5.1.4 is going to be released "soon",
given a suitable definition of "soon"...
Yeah after some moon cycles :-)

Anyway, of course I appreciate the official patch at all, so before you
stop publishing it just stop the noise and keep translating it to a date tagged
file for the T2 SDE:

http://svn.exactcode.de/t2/trunk/package/lua/lua/lua.desc
http://www.t2-project.org/packages/lua.html

Regards,