I've been invited to give a talk at the Lua Workshop next month.
Normally I give technical talks to academics, but I suspect an
academic talk is less than ideally suited to the Lua Workshop.

If you have been to a Lua Workshop, or if you are planning to go
in July, could you tell me something about yourself, what kinds
of talks you are expecting, and what talks you have enjoyed
the most in the past (and why)?

If you have organized a Lua Workshop or are planning to organize a Lua
Workshop, can you tell me how you would characterize the audience and
something about what sorts of talks are most successful?

Since responses may not be of interest to everyone I will be happy
to take replies off-list.

Norman