RJP Computing wrote:
I added that to the installer, now since this is beta LfW people might need to manually remove the current path, before installing this update. I can only add to the environment, and make sure I don't duplicate entries. I can't delete them.

Can't you run a little .exe from the installer that deletes/add env vars as necessary? You could pass it instructions in its command line.

I've done similar things to this in the past when using InnoSetup (you've done far more complex things with InnoSetup for LfW than I've ever managed).

Stephen