Since LfW was an alpha, and it's just been on this Lua list & LuaForge
( it's had limited exposure) should be enough to put a Note saying
'Uninstall last Alpha before installing Beta'. and not change current
directory structure for libraries.

How many Apps with Lua embedded wouldn't just hardcode their paths to
guarantee they can't be interfered with? I'd guess most. But for
future compatibility need to fix these kind of 'playing nice together'
issues.

Andrew