On Mon, Jun 9, 2008 at 4:00 PM, Andre Carregal <carregal@fabricadigital.com.br> wrote:
On Mon, Jun 9, 2008 at 3:23 PM, RJP Computing <rjpcomputing@gmail.com> wrote:
>> I think it'd be better to call it something else, like "Lua repository".
> OK. Sounds good. That is why I asked. :)

What if someone else later does the same for git/darcs/whatever? Maybe
each one should make the repository type more explicit, no? Something
like "Lua SVN repository" would be clear enough. :o)

Concerning SVN on LuaForge, the plans are still the same but we have
no target date for it yet.

André

I am going to make the project named "LuaSvnRepo". That sounds clear.
--
Regards,
Ryan