Hi, this is very interesting to me, since your project seems to be
almost identical to Kahlua in scope and goal, except that your target
platform is ActionScript and mine is Java. I'll take a look at your
source code just for fun and see if I can spot any similarities and
differences, and if you have come up with any smart ideas that I have
overlooked.

Kristofer