[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- Subject: Lua test suite
- From: "Yotam Rubin" <yotamrubin@...>
- Date: Mon, 9 Jun 2008 16:50:43 +0200
As part of an ongoing project, I am deploying a modified version of the Lua interpreter as a scripting language for an existing system. In order to verify that my modifications do not cause any unwanted side-effects to the Lua interpreter and thereyby cause previous behavior to break, I want to run the Lua test suite on the modified version. I have several questions:
1. Is there a working test-suite for version 5.1? How can I obtain it?
2. Are there code coverage statistics available for the test suite?
3. Why isn't the test-suite part of the official distribution?
4. An unrelated question: When a bug is found in the Lua interpreter/libraries and a patch is provided for it, is an appropriate test added to the test suite?