On Mon, Jun 9, 2008 at 11:02 AM, Mildred <ml.mildred593@online.fr> wrote:
Hi,

Perhaps you could explain a little bit more what is flua ?

Apparently, it's a virtual machine for ActionScript (which is the same
as _javascript_/ECMAScripe, isn't it) based on the Lua virtual machine.
It seems pretty interesting. Perhaps we'll have soon Lua embedded in
our web browers ...

From the first paragraph on the website, I gather that it's the other way
around. Flua would be written in ActionScript, and take Lua bytecode as
input and interpret it. Or maybe I misread the above ?

Bogdan