Mildred wrote:
> [snipped a lot]
> Do you think you could convince some projects to use flua instead of
> their own virtual machine ? I'm thinking of gnash, gecko and webkit.

I think your line of questioning is more than a little
counter-productive. Let us all please remember to give people
space to do projects that may not have real or direct commercial
value.

The projects you mention, Gecko and Webkit, are the overwhelming
leaders in their class. IMHO, it is incredibly pointless to get
into such discussions comparing, say, an academic project and
them. Nobody has tried or even suggested pushing flua as the next
best thing since sandwich, so let's not start.

--
Cheers,
Kein-Hong Man (esq.)