On 20/05/2008 02:01, Alexandre Erwin Ittner wrote:
A new version of Lua-eSpeak is now available.  Lua-eSpeak is a Lua
bindind to eSpeak, a compact open source software speech synthesizer for
English and several other languages.
[...]

Interesting. What I like with these bindings announcements is that sometime I discover cool applications/libraries...

I just quickly browsed the eSpeak pages, looks nice and well done.
I just wonder what the API, therefore Lua-eSpeak, can do and why/how we could use it. Perhaps a few lines of "marketing" on your project page would help casual visitors... :D

--
Philippe Lhoste
--  (near) Paris -- France