Pragmatic Programmers (http://pragprog.com/) sold me an electronic
edition of "Programming in Erlang". It's customized, it has my name on
each page (along with other information) and probably other elements
of identification that I'm not aware of. I'm not an expert by any
measure, but it seems well protected to me. (Usual disclaimer: I'm not
afiliated with them in anyway).