...and the latest results (taken from Lua with the latest patch) are
attached. More tests this time (but some of them are probably too
simple to be relevant, like the Fibonacci implementations). I'm going
to remove the 'fixed' allocator from the tests (as it's clearly
inferior to the seggregated allocators), so the final battle shall
happen between dl and tlsf (they seem to be quite similar in
performance). And I also have to do some actual memory limiting tests,
all I do now is give the script an amount of memory and test if it
runs in that.