Hi,

The problem right now is that LuaRocks 0.4.3 includes a Lua 5.1.2 that
uses the VC98 CRT, and this causes problems with LuaFileSystem
compiled with the VC2005 CRT. LuaRocks 0.5 should be released shortly,
and it's updated to include Lua 5.1.3 with the VC2005 CRT, so
LuaFileSystem should build just fine (apart from the bogus security
warnings, of course).

--
Fabio Mascarenhas