<flame>
:-)
I'm tryin' to write benchmark for a university dissertation and when I showed my results to my teacher he has told me: "Try posting something on forums or mailing lists asking for help and after everybody has offended you lots of times there will be someone who will give you a real help!"
So it shall be written so it shall be done!
:-)

</flame>

Miles Bader <miles@gnu.org> ha scritto:
"Wim Couwenberg" writes:
> Please address others on this list with some respect.

Well, maybe Mike should have said "Please" before each of his points,
but the original post was a complete train-wreck of cluelessness, and it
was about time someone pointed that out...

-Miles

--
Rational, adj. Devoid of all delusions save those of observation, experience
and reflection.

Inviato da Yahoo! Mail.
La web mail più usata al mondo.