On Mon, 2008-03-10 at 12:50 +0200, Asko Kauppi wrote:
> If someone really wants to do this; to replace local names by, say,
> 'a0', 'a1', and so on, it is not at all difficult.

The difficult part comes in selecting variable names that do not clash
with any globals the program may create and access at runtime.  I'm not
entirely sure the problem is solvable.

> About 20 lines of a luaSub filter will do it.  Personally, I don't see
> the point in doing so.

It's advantageous if you're trying to make your source as small as
possible, which is handy for all sorts of applications.

B.