On 2/28/08, Bertrand Mansion <golgote@mamasam.com> wrote:
> I have a Teamspeak server set up. since I use the free version, I am
>  limited to 100 participants which is probably enough (?).
>  I can make it available if needed. Its bandwidth is good and not
>  limited.

sounds promising, multiplatform and 'free for noncomercial usage'

i guess pairing it with preloaded slides (html, pdf), and a webcam
shooting like 1/sec could be enough for testing waters....

and it seems that a moderator could 'pass the mic' to anyone on
teamspeak? great for remote audience participation

--
Javier