David Given wrote:
Second Life?

Not accessible to blind users. Granted, I may be the only one in the Lua community so far (and actually, I have enough vision that I could probably manage it). But I figure that a virtual conference is about eliminating barriers to participation, so why not address accessibility while we're at it?

tcConference (www.talkingcommunities.com) is good for voice conferencing, and the presenter can push web pages (e.g. HTML slides) to the rest of the participants. But I'm not sure if there's a client for non-Windows platforms.

Matt