Very cool!  Overall, I like your CSS, but I do have a few comments:

- The link color is too light for me.  I have really look hard to read
some of them and they aren't as prominent as basic text.  I think the
opposite should be the case.

- Perhaps you could incorporate the Lua color scheme (i.e. blue/white)
into the CSS by possibly choosing a tasteful blue for the links.  This
would address my previous comment.

+ I really like the breadcrumb trail style.  s(l)ick!

- Could you add syntax highlighting à la lua.org?  I think this is
essential before any switch-over.  Lua is the language of the site.
It should at a minimum have syntax highlighting support for it.

- What about the Lua logo?  That should be there as well.

wes