Petite Abeille wrote:
http://nanoki.luaquiz.com:1080/
Great-looking site....

I agree w/ the Link color being a little problematic.

Also... I'd strongly recommend against fixed-width... Its a pain to deal w/ sites that do fixed width when you want to make the most of your screen space. If you have a big screen and all you do is want the page up... its fine... but if you want to use web content and code, either has to suffer...

One thing you may want to do is make it more noticeable how you can edit a page. Its somewhat non-intuitive to have to click on the page title to edit. If there's some sort of small icon denoting such it make sense. Another option would be to setup a specific link somewhere on the page that says 'Edit'.