Hello Lua Workshop organizers,

My name is Mike King.  I’m thinking about attending the Lua Workshop, this year.  I use Lua at work, but I’m not much of a contributor to the Lua community.  I’ve told my co-worker about the event and his is excellent about attending.  Normally, I wouldn’t consider going because I’m not sure what I would get from it, but now that it’s in Washington, D.C, which is close to where I live I’m reconsidering.  Would one watching Google Video or YouTube clips get the same information that attendees get?  Are attendees expected to be experts on Lua (should I study my Lua manuals before going)?  What’s the agenda for each day?  Who are the guest speakers?

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: This e-mail message, including any attachments, is for the sole use of the intended recipient(s) and may contain information that is confidential or proprietary to K&L Microwave, Inc. Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure or distribution is prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient, immediately contact the sender by reply e-mail and destroy all copies of the original message.