Le 25 janv. 08 à 14:25, Scott Weeks a écrit :

Hi Scott,

I have the same error when running 'make test' with lsqlite3 on Leopard.
I have installed lua and sqlite3 using Macports. How did you install them ?
May I also ask how did you compile lsqlite3 ?
TIA

Hi Bertrand,

On Leopard it's often best to link against the sqlite3 that comes with the OS. Try uninstalling the macports sqlite3 and recompiling. I had some issues on Tiger with sqlite3 where I had to statically compile against my installed version of sqlite3 rather than the one that came with the OS.

Well, I am using sqlite 3.5.3 with FTS3 (full-text extension).

I have built it as static (--disable-shared --enable-static). lsqlite3 builds fine but the tests throws the same errors as you (non aligned pointers). I tried with lua-sqlite3-0.4.1 which is another lua sqlite3 wrapper and I got the same problems.

Finally, I have tested with the luasql sqlite3 driver and I don't get any errors, it works well and tests pass. So my guess is that the problem comes from lsqlite and lua-sqlite, not from lua nor from sqlite.

--
Bertrand Mansion
Mamasam