Hi Scott,

I have the same error when running 'make test' with lsqlite3 on Leopard. I have installed lua and sqlite3 using Macports. How did you install them ?
May I also ask how did you compile lsqlite3 ?
TIA

Hi Bertrand,

On Leopard it's often best to link against the sqlite3 that comes with the OS. Try uninstalling the macports sqlite3 and recompiling. I had some issues on Tiger with sqlite3 where I had to statically compile against my installed version of sqlite3 rather than the one that came with the OS.

My Non-aligned pointer errors went away when I started statically linking my lua C extensions against a single copy of liblua.a

Hope that helps, it's late here so I might not be making much sense ;-)

Cheers,
Scott