Le 16 janv. 08 à 02:35, Scott Weeks a écrit :

Hello,

I'm new here :-)

Anyway, I've been doing some development with Lua and OS X and have noticed that when I use some C libraries I get the following error (or something like it)

lua(8680) malloc: *** error for object 0x40fa4: Non-aligned pointer being freed

This has occured for me with the luasqlite3 library as well as with a C module that I've been writing. It occurs for me when I create a new table from within C.

Hi Scott,

I have the same error when running 'make test' with lsqlite3 on Leopard.
I have installed lua and sqlite3 using Macports. How did you install them ?
May I also ask how did you compile lsqlite3 ?
TIA

--
Bertrand Mansion
Mamasam