Le Tue 15/01/2008 à 15:14 steve donovan à écrit:
> That seems very elegant, precisely because it is a simple
> transformation, very much in the spirit of the generalized
> for-statement.
>
> But, should 'in' be 'let', maybe? Do we need an extra keyword 'done'?

I used 'in' because I didn't wanted to introduce another keyword (in
fact I prefer syntax without keywords like smalltalk and others ... But
this doesn't prevent me from using Lua).
But really, it could be anything, 'in' doesn't sounds so good, you're
right.

I would really like something like that come up in the next Lua
version, maybe if we could have the opinion on Lua authors on this ...

Mildred
--
Mildred Ki'lya
E-Mail:	mildred593(at)online.fr

Site:	<http://mildred632.free.fr/>
XMPP:	<mildred@jabber.fr> (GoogleTalk, Jabber)

GPG:	197C A7E6 645B 4299 6D37 684B 6F9D A8D6 [9A7D 2E2B]