[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- Subject: [ANN] Shake 1.0.1 Released
- From: "Andre Carregal" <carregal@...>
- Date: Fri, 21 Dec 2007 20:07:34 -0200
Thanks to the fast feedback on Shake 1.0, here is Shake 1.0.1 with all
of the suggestions.
Shake is a simple and transparent test engine for Lua that assumes
that tests only use standard assert and print calls. If you are
looking for a xUnit style framework, check lunit and luaunit instead.
Shake is distributed as a Lua module, a command line runner and a
Shake is free software and uses the same license as Lua 5.1.
* LuaFileSystem 1.3.0
* Leg 0.1.2
Version 1.0.1 changes
* Added support for dostring and loadstring (patch by Fábio Mascarenhas)
* Shake was not considering the filename parameter (bug found by
* Improves the output of shake -r
* Added -v flag for version and -h flag for help (patch by Enrico Tassi)
* Fixed a bug in the print implementation when the parameters
where not strings (patch by Jean-Claude Wippler)
For those using LuaRocks, simply use "luarocks install shake" to
update your Shake installation to 1.0.1
Feedback still welcome. :o)