[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- Subject: [ANN] LuaRocks 0.3.2
- From: "Hisham Muhammad" <hisham.hm@...>
- Date: Fri, 21 Dec 2007 21:01:37 -0200
And here is LuaRocks 0.3.2, another follow-up in the 0.3 series, with
a number of bugfixes, as well as some new features that have shown
necessary for some rocks.
In this release:
* A number of bugfixes, including: fixed script launchers on Windows
(for rocks such as shake and luacov, which add command-line tools),
fixed "module" build type on Mac OSX (for rocks such as lpeg and
bitlib), and more.
* Added support for storing patches in rockspecs. This means we now
have a working rock for lposix.
* Platform-specific overrides can now be done not only in the "build"
table, but also in the "dependencies", "external_dependencies" and
* And more modules were added to the rocks repository, including the
aforementioned lposix, the Luma macro system, and the LOOP
object-oriented class models package.
Download links and documentation are available at http://www.luarocks.org
Check out the current rocks at repository at http://luarocks.luaforge.net/rocks/