Well, my apologies for hitting a nerve - but it was not intended as a
language holy war thing ;) Personally, I'm not a curly-brace bigot,
and wouldn't suggest such syntactical changes for a real project. I
was musing about the 'skinnable' concept, and thinking about if one
had particularly demanding users who can't see 'end' in the same way
they see '}'. Well, they can be obliged.

Theoretically this is a superficial transformation, but I take the
point about people using surface syntax for deeper semantic clues.

And yes, it was meant to be taken with a pinch of salt...

peace,
steve d.