Thanks Ketmar, much appriciated!

The application is a game we are making as a school project. We are leaning towards using libconfig instead of LUA since we are probably no longer going to make an editor for the game and are only interested in using config files. When you say slow... how slow do you mean? If we are only going to read the config files at game startup would it still be an issue?

Express yourself instantly with MSN Messenger! MSN Messenger Download today it's FREE!