Hi.. I just updated the website with a link to the SVN.

Regarding Carlos' patch, looks good, but I'd rather have something
less specific, like a "call_hook" that can take over calling the
actual function, or something like pre-call and post-call.. I'm not
sure how to handle passing all the parameters tho.
I can think of a couple of cases that would use the same hook, like
wrapping a call with lock/unlock methods, or if the method is actually
on a member of 'self' (like a 'smart pointer' type class).

I'll try to commit something on the weekend.

Ariel.