Hi

I am eager to see how lua works. I check the source code and try to
see all the things inside. Many files are very easy to be understood
such as the the standard library, but others such as how the register
machine and garbage collector works are a little bit hard to
understand. Actually Lua source code is not very well documented. So
maybe the authors can write some good book on lua by introducing basic
ideas of lexer, parser, virtual machine or code generator by showing
how the source code works? I think it will be very interesting and
surely will be a good book on compiler, daynamic language, virtual
machine and C programming.