From: lua-bounces@bazar2.conectiva.com.br
[mailto:lua-bounces@bazar2.conectiva.com.br] On Behalf Of Axel Mamode
Sent: 31 August 2007 11:19
To: Lua list
Subject: Re: [ANN] LuaProfiler 2.0.1 Released

Tom Miles wrote:
> I get a lua error stating "error loading module 'profiler' from file
> 'profiler.dll': The specified module could not be found."
>
> This may have something to do with an error I get in Visual Studios
> ouput window stating:
>
> x.exe': Loaded 'c:\x\profiler.dll', Binary was not built with debug
> information.
> 'x.exe': Unloaded 'C:\x\profiler.dll'
>
> I'm trying to run the profiler in a debug build.  Would I need to do a

> debug build of the profiler from source?

No debug symbol will not prevent it from loading. It looks more like a
dependency of the profiler.dll was not found (I have no knowledge of
profiler.dll, but I already saw that type of issues with Visual Studio).

On another note, the "module not found" error is misleading, since it
did find the module (as the trace shows).

DISCLAIMER
This email is sent by The Creative Assembly Limited company No. 03425917, registered in England &Wales registered office 27 Great West Road, Middlesex, TW8 9BW, England. The contents of this e-mail and any attachments are confidential to the intended recipient and may also be legally privileged. Unless you are the named addressee (or authorised to receive for the addressee) of this email you may not copy, disclose or distribute it to anyone else. If you have received this email in error, please notify us immediately by e-mail on postmaster@creative-assembly.co.uk and then delete the email and any copies. The Creative Assembly Limited have made all reasonable efforts to ensure that this e-mail and any attached documents or software are free from software viruses, but it is the recipient's responsibility to confirm this.