Hello,

A bit off-topic, but...

I'm in the process of importing the Wikimedia's XML data dump into my little wiki engine for testing purpose and while the bulk of the conversion went rather smoothly, I have some trouble finding a Mediawiki format to HTML converter...

I tried Text::MediawikiFormat, and although it does a quiet decent job at converting the Mediawiki markup to HTML, I seem to be loosing track of the character set encoding...

I was wondering if anyone knows of an alternative library to convert Mediawiki markup to HTML?

Thanks in advance.

Cheers,

PA.