Hi, this message does not seem to accept to be posted as a reply to the "lua_State snapshot" thread, then I try to send it as a new post...

Luiz Henrique de Figueiredo <lhf <at> tecgraf.puc-rio.br> wrote:
> Yes. And, as you have pointed out, lper does seem to rely on the
> application not changing between runs. If I change the application and
> rebuild, then lper can crash. If I don't change the application, then it
> seems to work fine. (I guess this has to do with how Unix runs programs:
> they're loaded in the *same* virtual address.)

Lper is great! But does it work with Win32? Or is there another library you are aware of that may work the same way as LPSM with Win32?
Thanks a lot for your help.
Aladdin

Besoin d'un e-mail ? Créez gratuitement un compte Windows Live Hotmail et bénéficiez d'un filtre antispam gratuit ! Windows Live Hotmail