Hi there,

Implementing Lua to use with the Java6 scripting is very easy,
considering you have a implementation that supports Java (JNI or not).
You only have to implement a couple of interfaces...

Eduardo Velasques implemented the interfaces using LuaJava and I plan
on adding it to the LuaJava project in the next releases.

If anyone is interested, just send me (or him) and email and I (or he)
can send it directly while it isn't available.

Cheers,

Thiago