Hello,
Please let me know if this is not appropriate for this list.

I am the engineering manager for Adobe Photoshop Lightroom. As you may know, our codebase is significantly part Lua.

We are getting a public, 3rd party, SDK ready that is Lua based.

Anybody interested in contracting with us to produce a solid, and high quality SDK? If so, please ping me.

FYI, I work in the Adobe Minnesota office and most of the Lightroom engineering team is based there. The rest are based in San Jose, Adobe's world headquarters. We also can work with remote employees/contractors as well.

Thanks,
Bob Pappas