my bad im blazed right now

Asko Kauppi <askok@dnainternet.net> wrote:

Refreshingly light message for a while!!! :)

1. Lua is best for embedded cases where string handling etc. in C
would _really_ suck.
Lua is best for quick days when things need to be done to work (with
as few lines as possible)

2. Lua is bad (if ever) for military/space/medical programs, where
you'd actually want to wear a straightjacket. Use a strongly typed
language (C# gets my favor) instead.

-asko

ps. Lua is written as Lua. LUA is a Microsoft term (among others)
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lua http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/
Least_user_access

http://www.boringdays.com