On Fri, 15 Jun 2007 05:43:08 -0700 (PDT)
gary ng <garyng2000@yahoo.com> wrote:

> Does anyone have experience making this combination
> work ?
yes, i did such thing for Lua 5.1 and LuaJIT 1.1.2 %-)

> I can build luajit by just include all the C files and
> the result is a static linked executable which seems
> to run fine.
there is batch file in Lua(etc/???.bat) which builds Lua with
command-line compiler from Visual Studio. you can take it as a
reference. modify it a little and you'll get lua.dll from LuaJit. then
build luaSocket with this dynamic library (i did this with a modified
LuaSocket Makefile, afair).

i'll try to find my old build scripts. but i can't promise anything --
i don't using windows anymore.