"Juri Munkki" <jm_list@cameraid.com> wrote:
> I guess these are the result of writing the code first as a non-module and
> then later converting it into a module without going through it line by
> line.

Writing a large body of Lua code is one thing; getting it compiled is
another. But actually *being sure* that it works correctly "in the
field" is a complete and utter maze. (What's require()d is a Lua module
implementing the famous DWIMNWIS algorithm. Any volunteers?)

One of these days, I really should invest a day or two (three, four...)
into writing some sort of Lua lint.

--
cheers  thomasl

web : http://thomaslauer.com/start