On Thu, June 7, 2007 6:39 am, Ketmar Dark wrote:
> the same thing in etc/dispatch.lua?
> line 59:
> else error(results[1]) end
>      ^

And while we are on the subject of dispatch.lua:

./lib/dispatch.lua:60: attempt to call global 'type' (a nil value)

I get the error if I disconnect my network connection and try to do some
asynchronous HTTP I/O.

I added the following two lines before the module declaration:

local error = error;
local type = type;

I guess these are the result of writing the code first as a non-module and
then later converting it into a module without going through it line by
line.

--
Juri Munkki