Hello everyone!

So I finally got Lua to compile under DJGPP... Now I have a few questions:

1) Is there any game dev library on this platform? Can LuAllegro somehow be compiled here?

2) How do you send escape sequences (like \x1b in C)?

3) [Example] How do you make command-line progress bars without ANSI? I see many programs using them, however I don't know how they do it... I thought "send multiple backspaces and redraw it", but that would cause flicker wouldn't it?

Thanks in advance!