[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- Subject: Multiple questions on MS-DOS
- From: L-28C <kixdemp@...>
- Date: Mon, 04 Jun 2007 13:26:42 -0400
So I finally got Lua to compile under DJGPP... Now I have a few questions:
1) Is there any game dev library on this platform? Can LuAllegro somehow
be compiled here?
2) How do you send escape sequences (like \x1b in C)?
3) [Example] How do you make command-line progress bars without ANSI? I
see many programs using them, however I don't know how they do it... I
thought "send multiple backspaces and redraw it", but that would cause
flicker wouldn't it?
Thanks in advance!