Hi,

Don Hopkins wrote:
Cairo is an excellent library, and it's a great idea to bind it to Lua.
Thank you for sharing your extremely useful work!

Thank you!

There are some other useful libraries that plug together with Cairo, that you might be interested in integrating with Lua:

[snipped about Cairo related libraries]

Those need a group work, IMHO. I want to implement core API first. It seems easy to get/compile your mentioned libraries in Linux, but not for Windows. I Google'd for a prebuild Cairo dll before compiling mine. The ones I found had other dependencies.

Here are some pictures of the pie menus I wrote in Python for the OLPC, and drew with Cairo and Pango (and a link to the source code):

http://www.donhopkins.com/drupal/node/128

Fantastic! I'll read your code.

   -Don

--