[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- Subject: Re: [ANN] Lua Cario binding
- From: Philippe Lhoste <PhiLho@...>
- Date: Fri, 25 May 2007 10:23:09 +0200
On 25/05/2007 00:35, Hakki Dogusan wrote:
(Warning! This is a test release. There are too many "not implemented"
messages and TODO's.)
- Binding for Cairo-1.4.6
- Uses Luna(r)
- Source included
- Win32 binary included, compiled with Mingw
- There is a snippet runner app, written with wxLua
- Unzip somewhere, run run.bat :)
Very nice and impressive. I suppose the warning above explains why some
demos doesn't work for me: imagepattern, libsvg, the three text demos.
Oh, I see they are commented out in the script, as well as the Save
Anyway, that's a promising and very interesting binding, thanks!
-- (near) Paris -- France
-- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- --