[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- Subject: Re: [ANN] Lua Cario binding
- From: Hakki Dogusan <dogusanh@...>
- Date: Fri, 25 May 2007 12:17:43 +0300
Philippe Lhoste wrote:
On 25/05/2007 00:35, Hakki Dogusan wrote:
(Warning! This is a test release. There are too many "not implemented"
messages and TODO's.)
- Binding for Cairo-1.4.6
- Uses Luna(r)
- Source included
- Win32 binary included, compiled with Mingw
- There is a snippet runner app, written with wxLua
- Unzip somewhere, run run.bat :)
Very nice and impressive. I suppose the warning above explains why some
demos doesn't work for me: imagepattern, libsvg, the three text demos.
I've collect all public API and made stub functions for them. By default
stub functions generates "not implemented" error. Then, if a snippet
code generates error, turned back and "fill in the blanks"; Yes, I'm not
suggesting this method :)
Commented snippets are:
- imagepattern uses cairo_matrix_t
- libsvg uses a discontinued library
- cairo requires utf8 text, I'll investigate
Oh, I see they are commented out in the script, as well as the Save
I tested SavePDF, but it gives a blank pdf file, needs some more
investigation. So, I commented out.
Anyway, that's a promising and very interesting binding, thanks!
Thank you for your nice words!
BTW, I first learned about Lua by a message from you, in Scintilla
group; so I owe you -a late- thank you!