	Hi duck (and others)

	I beg your pardon!  I misunderstand the documentations
about the stat and lstat functions.  I am not quite sure, but
I think the actual implementation is not so wrong.  If we change
`stat' by `lstat' we will have symbolic link information, which is
what duck was asking for (and I think he is quite right about that).
	But there is no need to change the use of the macros.
If I am not misreading the docs, a symlink could not be view
(by `stat' or `lstat') as a regular file nor as a directory not
anything else.  If I am understanding correctly the docs, there
is no problem in the order of checking the macros.
	Am I correct?

	Regards,
		Tomás