On 5/19/07, Tomas Guisasola Gorham <tomas@tecgraf.puc-rio.br> wrote:
        Anyway, I propose that `lfs.attributes(path).modes' (note the
new name `modes' instead of `mode') should return a table as a set:
{
        link = true,
        file = true,
}

        What do you think?

I like the idea and would insist that the lfs.modes bitset used the
same terminology as the current lfs.mode string.

Other than that, it would be important to map which of the lfs.modes
would appear as lfs.mode (even if only for backward compatibility),
since there is apparently some priorization happening, no?

André