Anyone looking at porting lua to .net using the DLR?

-----Original Message-----
From: lua-bounces@bazar2.conectiva.com.br
[mailto:lua-bounces@bazar2.conectiva.com.br] On Behalf Of Stefan Sandberg
Sent: Thursday, 17 May 2007 9:31 a.m.
To: Lua list
Subject: Re: Best .Net wrapper? LuaInterface or dotLua?

luaInterface is very nice, I've used it for quite advanced gui thingies,
so just go for it..
It's a bliss to combine lua with C# btw, a very potent combination!

Can't tell you which is best, I haven't looked at dotlua at all.

Aladdin Lampé wrote:
> Hi all!
> I plan to use a Lua wrapper to the .Net framework for my next project,
> because I need to use an advanced GUI (Windows Forms seems quite good).
> Till now, I've found "LuaInterface" and "dotLua".
> Has anybody ever studied both? And could tell me which is best?
> Thanks a lot for any advice!

> Exprimez-vous en direct avec Windows Live Messenger ! Windows Live
> Messenger !

<http://imagine-msn.com/messenger/launch80/default.aspx?locale=fr-fr&source=
joinmsncom/messenger>