luaInterface is very nice, I've used it for quite advanced gui thingies, so just go for it..
It's a bliss to combine lua with C# btw, a very potent combination!

Can't tell you which is best, I haven't looked at dotlua at all.

Aladdin Lampé wrote:
Hi all!
I plan to use a Lua wrapper to the .Net framework for my next project, because I need to use an advanced GUI (Windows Forms seems quite good).
Till now, I've found "LuaInterface" and "dotLua".
Has anybody ever studied both? And could tell me which is best?
Thanks a lot for any advice!
Exprimez-vous en direct avec Windows Live Messenger ! Windows Live Messenger ! <http://imagine-msn.com/messenger/launch80/default.aspx?locale=fr-fr&source=joinmsncom/messenger>