[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- Subject: Re: [ANN] LuaFileSystem 1.2.1 Released
- From: "Andre Carregal" <carregal@...>
- Date: Fri, 11 May 2007 10:48:57 -0300
On 5/10/07, Shmuel Zeigerman <firstname.lastname@example.org> wrote:
I found 2 issues:
1) The script incorrectly assumes that directory /tmp already exists.
If it doesn't, the script fails on line 39:
assert (lfs.mkdir (tmpdir), "could not make a new directory")
True, thanks for pointing that out.
2) If the file system is FAT32, then the script fails on line 48:
assert (lfs.touch (tmpfile, 86401))
I have no access to a FAT32 system, but I'll try to check this too.